Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Four things about me!

Four places I go over and over again:

1. Kroger
2. Target
3. My parent's house
4. Starbucks

Four movies I've watched more than 4 times each:

1. The Notebook
2. Beaches
3. The lady and the Tramp
4. 10 ways to lose a guy

Four places I've lived:

1. South Carolina
2. Georgia
3.
4.

Four TV shows I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Hills
4. Brothers and Sisters

Four places I've been:

1. Hawaii
2. Maine
3. Cozumel
4. Jamaica

Four people who email me regularly:

1. my mom
2. my grandmother
3.
4.

Four of my favorite foods:

1. chicken fingers
2. salads
3. chips
4. strawberries

Four places I'd like to visit:

1. Alaska
2. London
3. Hawaii-again!
4. California

Four things I'm looking forward to in 2008:

1. Hopefully going to the beach with my family
2. Seeing our baby!
3. Going to Tennessee at Christmas time.
4. Baby(hopefully girl) shopping!

0 comments: