Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Twilight Series!

I finally got up to date and started reading these books. I have heard people go on and on about this series and thought to myself there is no way I am going to enjoy a book about a vampire. Well, I went to my parents a couple weeks ago and my brother had the first 2 since he had to read them for school last year. I brought them home with me just thinking I would read them if I got bored and had nothing else to do. Well, I started reading the first one and haven't been able to put them down. I finished New Moon yesterday, so Josh and I went to Barnes and Noble so I could get the third one, Eclipse.

The 4th comes out on August 2nd and I'm so excited!! I'm sure I'll be finished with the 3rd by then. Josh has been calling me a nerd, but I don't care. If you have read these books you probably understand the excitement! So on August 2nd I will be at Barnes and Noble to get Breaking Dawn!










































2 comments:

becca said...

Yay Paige!!! You finally read them!!! I'm so proud of you, lol! By the way, I am LOL because you put that you've read Breaking Dawn.. I was like OMG how did she read Breaking Dawn already, ha ha!!!! But I wish we could go to the Barnes and Noble party the night Breaking Dawn comes out, lol!! Seriously, Chris would think I was INSANE!! You'll LOVE Eclipse.. hurry and go get it, it was my favorite of all 3! Ok, I'm done talking about my obession w/ Twilight! LOL

Paige said...

Oops about reading Breaking Dawn. I fixed it. It's that pregnancy brain! Um yeah..Josh would think I was insane as well if I went to the party. Haha!! He asked me if I was going..I was like nah, I think I'll just hide my dorky excitement over these books, except I did talk to the guy who checked me out about the books for like 5 minutes. Haha! I'm kind of glad I waited until now to read them though, because I didn't have to wait for any of them to come out so I can read straight through. Anyways, I started Eclipse today. So far, so good!!