Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bedding Decisions?

We've got to buy Hayden new bedding since we moved the crib and Hayden's old bedding into Cason's room. I'm having a hard time deciding what to get. I've got it narrowed down to two, but can't decide.





I was all set on the sports one, but recently Hayden has really taken to trains. He says choo choo about 1,000 times a day. So, I really don't know. In some ways I think he could use the sports one longer(it looks a little older), but I like both of them the same. So, what do you think? Which one do you like best? Help me out please!!!


3 comments:

becca said...

You know my answer!!! lol And that $3,000 included the furniture too... if we just get the bedding, it wouldn't be THAT bad. lol If Hayden loves trains though, I think I would go with that! Caden is soooo into baseball since he just started his lessons, lol, so that's why I just keep coming back to the sports! We should go shopping at the Pottery Barn Outlet together, that would be so fun!

Paige said...

I love the sports theme. I think Hayden could use it longer than the trains. Thankfully, my parents just bought my brother a new bed room set so they gave Hayden his old one so we don't have to worry about the furniture. I'd love to go the Pottery Barn Outlet. Is there one near us?

becca said...

That's awesome that you already have the furniture for Hayden's room!! Yes, there is an outlet off of GA 400, in Dawsonville.. actually I take that back - there is an outlet mall there, but I'm not positive that the Pottery Barn is there.. we need to research that!! lol