Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

3 months!

I know I am so behind. Cayson turned 3 months February 3rd, but a little late is better than never right?? Anyways, I know this has been my excuse lately, but I've been so busy with school and spending all my time away from studying with my 3 boys.
But here is my little monkey!
He is getting so big! He is the best baby though. We just love him. He is always full of smiles and rarely ever cries except when he is hungry. He has gotten to where he eats 8 ounces of formula at a time and he is sleeping great! He goes to bed sometime between 6:00 and 7:00pm and sleeps straight through until about 7:30 am. He also takes 2-3 naps during the day. So we feel really lucky that we got another good baby. Hayden was like this as well. They just know their momma couldn't handle colic or no sleep.

And... here is a picture of my other little man in my life just because I think he's so cute!


We got a few little snow flurries so here he is trying to catch the snow with his tongue.

0 comments: