Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Weekend :)

I'm so glad classes are over for this week! We don't really have anything planned for the weekend. Josh is working tomorrow and I have school work to do for next week-but next week, the majority of our big projects are due so the last week or two should be less stressful! After classes, I will have a couple weeks of a break, before my summer class starts. I really tried to avoid a summer class, but it was inevitable if I want to graduate next May! But one class isn't too bad! But anyways, I am planning on finishing the Beth Moore Book- "So Long Insecurity". My friend and I are going to a simulcast conference to watch her next weekend ( We waited too long and couldn't get tickets for the "real deal". ) Does anyone have any exciting weekend plans?

0 comments: